New family homes at affordable prices. These units have a lot to offer from open floor plans to access to amenities.
I develop a trusting relationships with my clients as I help them to intelligently navigate the real estate market.
Homes for Sale
Brandy Peterson Powell River listings Please contact me if you have questions about a listing.
- open concept design
- community garden
- quality built
- close to school
- solar panel ready
- electric car ready
- walk to shopping and restaurants
Tips for Home Buyers
Here are some tips to get you informed and confident as you consider buying a home or property.
Eight Practical Tips for Buyers
- Decide on a price range & use a mortgage broker to find out what amount you qualify for.
- Decide what kind of home fits your particular lifestyle and budget & weigh the pros and cons of each of your options.
- Begin a working relationship with a Realtor that has experience & can offer you professional advice. Working with a realtor can lessen the anxiety you might feel because knowledgeabel realtors bring a wealth of helpful advice to your purchasing decision.
- Look on the MLS at what is for sale in your price range and visit a number of homes with your realtor to get a feel for the homes and areas where you would like to live.
- Once you have decided on a good home investment, work with your realtor to write an offer. A good realtor will draw up a contract that protects you and allows you to fully research your property before buying.
- Do a home inspection with a qualified home inspector. The home inspection protects familiarizes you with all the features of your new home, informs you of repairs, and protects you against unpleasant surprises.
- Remove subjects once you are confident that the home is a good value and once you are satisfied with your purchase.
- Work with your realtor to finalize all the details related to your purchase and prepare to enjoy your new home.
Tips for Sellers
Use these eight practical tips to help you prepare your home and property for sale. These tips will help you achieve maximum curb-appeal!
Eight Practical Tips for Sellers
- Carefully consider your house’s curb-appeal remembering that many buyers make an emotional attachment before stepping inside.
- Make sure that all inside and outside work is finished. It is really important to finish all the little details and repairs so that your property is appealing.
- Stage your property. Staging professionals can be a great asset but you can tackle the job yourself. Just make sure everything is clean and tidy and you show off the space. Some yummy baking before a showing can really engage the senses as well. The main thing here is to make sure the space inside your home looks uncluttered and organized.
- Lighting. Make sure that your home is adequately lit so that buyers can see all the hard work you’ve done!
- Organize storage areas. Storage areas are often where put things we don’t want to deal with. Remember organizing your storage is preparing you to move and sell which is a win win.
- Take stuff you don’t want or need to the thrift store. This will help declutter your space and free your mind from things that need moving in the future.
- Landscaping. Often what homes need is a good raking and some weeding so that it looks well tended. Remember that future owners want to move into a home that is well maintained from the start.
- Stay positive. However long it takes to sell your home don’t lose sight of your objective which is to present your property in the best light. It may be the time you need to tackle small jobs and further increase the value of your home.
Your source for Up-To-Date information on Powell River
Powell River Neighbourhoods Update - 2018 I bought my first house when I was 19. It was a cute place, it was the home where my children spent their early years and it was profitable when I sold it. However, the location was a disappointment. At that time I had no...
Build or Buy? I’m currently in the process of building a home for the second time in my life. As I work out the details and get over the hurdles associated with new construction it occurs to me that many people might be wondering if building their own home would be...
The Truth About Real Estate I have been selling real estate for over a decade and have helped hundreds of people buy and sell homes. I’m often surprised, however, by how many incorrect ideas exist about how real estate works. I am also...
“Thank you for all the time and enegy you put into selling our very first home. We are forever grateful for your kindness and generosity. We are so happy that we got the opportunity to know you and call you a friend.”
“Brandy, we thank you for all your hard work, honesty and integrity as our Realtor. The patience you had for explaining every step helped us feel confident making the right decisions. You played a huge role in making our experience fun, exciting, informative and grounded. Thank you for your wisdom and generosity of spirit. Most especially, thank you for putting your heart into the work of helping people find their own home”
Real Estate Experience, You Can Trust.
I was born and raised in Powell River and am fortunate to call Powell River home. As a community member of Powell River, I take my work seriously and am committed to matching my clients with property that fits their lifestyle and needs. Please get in touch. I would be glad to help you buy or sell your property or just discover more of what Powell River has to offer.
Sincerly, Brandy Peterson
Powell River Real Estate
Start Your Search Today
Looking for a beautiful and affordable place to call home? Powell River is home.